[詩歌] Make me a channel of your peace (使我做祢和平之子)

[詩歌] Make me a channel of your peace (使我做祢和平之子)
[詩歌] Make me a channel of your peace (使我做祢和平之子)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2svZhZT6Pro

 

1
使我作你和平之子
Make me a channel of Your peace.

在憎恨之處播下你愛
Where there is hatred let me bring Your love;

在傷痕之處播下你寬恕
Where there is injury, Your pardon, Lord;

在懷疑之處播下信心
And where there’s doubt, true faith in You

2
使我作你和平之子
Make me a channel of Your peace.

在絕望之處播下你盼望
Where there’s despair in life let me bring hope;

在黑暗之處播下光明
Where there is darkness, only light;

在憂傷之處播下歡愉
And where there’s sadness, ever joy.

使 我 作 你 和 平 之 子
Make Me a Channel of Your Peace

哦,主啊使我少為自己求
Oh, Master, grant that I may never seek

少求受安慰,但求安慰人
So much to be consoled as to console;

少求被了解,但求了解人
To be understood as to understand;

少求愛,但求全心付出愛
To be loved, as to love with all my soul.

 

PS.這首詩歌的中文版本,表達了希望自己能夠成為一個和平的使者,在充滿仇恨、傷痕、懷疑、絕望、黑暗和憂傷的地方,播下愛、寬恕、信心、盼望、光明和歡愉。 同時,也表達了願意少求自己被安慰和被愛,而更願意去安慰和愛他人的心願。

menu
995頻道